This week in computer science i learned how to use several new features on visual basic. I learned how to use the scroll bar and the list box. I made a program that reads the temperature from the user in fahrenheit and outputs the temperature converted into degrees celcius as well as a scroll bar and a message that says whether it is hot or cold. On thursday and today we learned about the different functinons of string. We filled out this sheet that expresses the different functions of string by experimenting with a program that demonstrates the different functions. We were then told to make a program of our own that contains 10 different functions of string.
Throughout the week i found that i needed less help than usual and completed my programs before most about half of the class. I think i'm doing very well. Next week i hope to continue to learn new things and one of my goals is to learn how to debug programs using the red dot and yellow arrow.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment