This week in computer science we finished off our first set of basic programs and moved on and completed another set of programs using If and Else after a lesson was given. On friday we were introduced to a new function called case, which is similar to If and else only it is more effiient with numbers and requires less lines, when the programmer needs to include a long list of things.
Throughout the week I constantly worked hard in class to get my work done and tried to do some of the programming at home since i downloaded VB on my computer. I think i'm really starting to get the hang of programming, but unfortunatley i won't be at school on monday. I hope i can catch up with the rest of the class on tuesday. I'm sure it will take severe consentration as well as a little help from my peers.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment