Thursday, March 8, 2007

Learning Case and If and Else

This week we started to move on to creating programs that were a bit more complicated. I learned how to use case and if and else in my programs, and learned the basics about the different types of debugging. This week i worked on a program that is based on a pizza service and a program that tells who wins an election when 3 numbers are inputed.

My objective this week was to master the skills that we learned. My goal was to complete all of the programs that were assigned this week by thursday because i'm not at school on friday. I achieved my goal and handed in my election program in on thursday, feeling very proud of myself. THroughout the process of creating the programs i had a few problems declaring the variables, because i'm still not completley certain about the difference between single and string. But i got someone to explain them to me and I didn't have any major problems for the rest of the week.

When I come back from March break i hope to get assigned more challenging programs and ehance my computer programming skills. Hopefully I will be able to complete my work without having any assistance from peers at all.

No comments: